Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Updates....


I have made some updates to our site and, hopefully, they are for the better!


Chronicler E-Mail:

I now have an e-mail address! It is Strokeford.Chronicler@gmail.com. By using GMail, this will allow anyone who takes my office to be able to access this site and other Google apps quickly and easily in the future.


Photos:

These are quite, frankly, a pain in the tucas to upload and maintain through this site's page system. They are also hard to scroll through. All photos will now be stored on Google's Photo page! We receive 15GBs of storage on Google with an option to pay for more storage in the future, if we need it or want it. 


Can I add photos to the albums? Yes! I have set up the 2 existing albums to allow you to add your own photos. More to albums come! I will be adding the photos to a Google Photo album from The Consort's Tourney soon.


Can I comment on them? Yes! You can and please do! Please leave a note on who is in the photo or what is happening. If it is an A&S photo and you know who made the items and what the item is, please comment!


Documents:

Have a document you want to share? Send me an email at the email I listed above and I will get it uplaoded to Google Docs or Spreadsheet. I believe that I can also add PDF filles to the Google Drive, as well.


Future Plans:

  • Instagram
    • Social media is vital to our long term success. This is a great place to post pictures and possibly recruit new people.
  • Youtube Channel
    • Videos are a great place to share information and can be sued for the following:
      • Classes/Instructional
      • Tournaments
      • Pre-Recorded Meetings
      • Live Broadcasts
What are your thoughts on this? Please feel free to comment below, send me a PM through FB or send me an e-mail.


Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo Page Updated and Request for Pictures

Greetings! I have updated the "Photos" page, which  can be found in the menu bar to the right. I have moved old event site picture...