Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Photo Page Updated and Request for Pictures

Greetings!

I have updated the "Photos" page, which can be found in the menu bar to the right.

I have moved old event site pictures from this site to the Chronicler Google Drive. Event site and event photos each have their own album folder. 

I need your photos! If you would like to preserve your pictures on our site and in the Google Drive, please send me your best photos and tell me what event they are from and I will get them into an event folder and add them to our site. 

If you have videos, please e-mail them to me and I will add those to our YouTube channel.

I have not had a chance to add an Instagram account to the office, but it is still in the works...but I need more photos of us having fun! 

I would also like to add a Tik Tok account for those videos that are only a few secinds long.

My e-mail is Strokeford.Chronicler@gmail.com


Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo Page Updated and Request for Pictures

Greetings! I have updated the "Photos" page, which  can be found in the menu bar to the right. I have moved old event site picture...