Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Newly Added - Photos!

 Good Morning!

I have just added a photo pages to our site this morning. I encourage you to look through the phots and help me identify some of the individuals in these phots. So far, I just have the pictures from A New Beginning as far as events go. If you have additional pictures from this event or other events, please send them to me! You can private message me through Facebook and I will send you my e-mail address. 


I have also added photos for event sites below event pictures on the Photos page. I have done this for future refernce when we plan a new event. Again, if ou have photos of potential event sites, please send them to me with place and pertinet details that may be of use to an event planner. 


You can access these photos by clicking the menu "hamburger in the upper left sife of the site or you can access them here.


Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo Page Updated and Request for Pictures

Greetings! I have updated the "Photos" page, which  can be found in the menu bar to the right. I have moved old event site picture...